Thursday 1 November 2012

On the rocks with Katie Anne Goff

Well, hello stranger! 
Bless me for I have sinned - It has been a while since I last posted - I apologise! I have, however, been fairly busy! Last weekend I went on a shoot with the lovely Katie Goff - she had me perched on a rock in a wedding dress which she bought for a pound and dyed black!
I had so much fun jumping across the rocks, barefoot, in a full length meringue and a top hat full of feathers!! 
This image was a quick Polaroid as Katie was working with film and we were impatient! Please check out the rest of her work at: Katie Goff - Photography

Please also like and share my new page on facebook - soon to be linked to my new blog 'hummingbird sing' which will be re-vamped over the coming weeks! Lots of exciting posts to follow, I promise!

Thank you lovely people! X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?