Sunday 5 August 2012

Paper chains and childhood dreams

All this unusual sunshine has bought out the creative, colourful side of me! This week I met up with the lovely Lydia Anne Catherall and we went down to the park near my house to take some pictures. We wanted to portray a child's dream and, I must admit, it was rather therapeutic spending the day in the mind of a child!.
The collar piece, worn here by Lydia, was made by my very own creative fingertips; it is made out of recycled children's  illustration books which, along with the setting, added quite nicely to our theme.
Lastly we added some balloons which, of course, bought a nice colour palette to our piece (and a bit of entertainment for the children playing in the park after we left)!
I hope you all enjoy these pictures and I look forward to my next photo shoot with Lydia in September!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?