Tuesday 7 August 2012

peppermint tea and lots of Cornish drizzle

So, today I finally met the ever so Lovely Katie-Ann Goff with whom I enjoyed a peppermint tea in the Deli cafe and a good old chat about upcoming photography projects, boys, babies and all things lovely!
Following this I went on a lovely, but very wet, walk around the town with my dear friend Alice; we went down to see the fishies in the sea but were faced with mostly seaweed and cheeky guls! 
What a lovely beginning to a busy week off work! 
Tomorrow will see a shoot somewhat different to what I have been doing lately, for which I am very excited for so keep posted for that!
Also, note my lovely new River Island shoes, bought today for £2.50 from a charity shop :).
Ciao for now! M x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?