Saturday 8 December 2012

Lady of the night

Laura is fast becoming one of my favorite models to shoot with, so versatile and always keen to help my whacky visions come to life!
Last night, Laura joined me as my 'lady of the night'; taking a simple black and white portrait with a little kinkiness thrown in for good measure. We were going for a 'dirty stop out look', a little sexy but overall quite classic (and not at all slutty). To me, these pictures have a hint of the French, Moulin Rouge girls look to it - a little less 'walk of shame' and a little more dancer stepping outside for a fag break!
Laura wore her own lingerie and heels and my Mac.
(Not meaning to promote smoking, the look just did not feel compete without that naughty little stick!!)

Please visit my facebook page to see more of my work: facebook
Also, please do check out Laura's modelling page.

Next week, I will be shooting at the Alice Vandy fashion chaos event in Truro, which I am super excited about!! For now, however, check out the facebook events page (linked above) and keep your eyes peeled for some raunchy beauties!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?