Sunday 2 September 2012

London town, a small thought!


Hello Sunday, the term 'lazy morning' springs to mind thought I must admit, I have never been good at these! My head hurts from watching day time tv and the house has a warm air which is not near fresh enough for me. I need to be outside, I need to be busy. 
There are a lot of thoughts buzzing around my head this afternoon, as I sit here watching season 1 Gossip Girl, reading this months Company magazine, drinking an endless supply of tea and eating dry cereal from the packet.
In particular I am thinking about London - our trip at the end of the month is desperately needed - for both my wardrobe and my mind!
Watching Gossip Girl always makes me feel lazy but there isn't much social life in Cornwall; there are no brunches, no parties and no fashion events!
This is why I love London, this is why I need London and this is why I will HAVE London!
Seriously can not wait for the big move to the big smoke! No more lazy Sunday's for me, I need to keep busy - regardless of the weather crashing on a shoot! No more sitting around, no more dreaming - it is going to be all work work work from now onwards! Three whole weeks till we're in London - shame it is only for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?