Saturday 29 September 2012

The big smoke

London; the big smoke
Since my post last week I have traveled 255 miles to the wonderful city London, stayed five days and traveled all the way back again! Whilst in London I had the opportunity to do a shoot with my dear friend, Miss Sophie Dyer who, I might care to add, was an absolute pro!
Summer, of course, being over we had planned for a wintery shoot - using warm winter woolies, boots and an umbrella, however, the sun squeezed its rays through the grey clouds of London and we were able to dig out the summery dresses and even bare a little flesh after all!
This is only a small preview of things to come but I hope you all like the image - taken near Buckingham Palace.
On another note, it is my birthday tomorrow so I shall post again next week! Thank you for looking!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?